UPSSSC Enforcement Constable Recruitment 2023: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has started the registration process for UPSSSC Enforcement Constable Recruitment 2023 today, 8th July. The candidates who are interested and eligible can apply through the official website upsssc.gov.in Will apply for the posts of Enforcement Constable by visiting.
Through this recruitment drive of UPSSSC, eligible candidates are to be selected for a total of 477 posts in the state. The last date to apply for UPSSSC Recruitment is 28 July 2023. You can apply for UPSSSC Enforcement Constable Recruitment in the easy steps given here.
UPSSSC Enforcement Constable Recruitment 2023: How to apply
- UPSSSC website for application/registration upsssc.gov.in Go to
- Click on the link UPSSSC Enforcement Constable Recruitment 2023 appearing on the home page.
- Register yourself and login to your account.
- Fill the application form and submit the application fee.
- Submit the application form once the application form is filled completely.
- Download the confirmation page of UPSSSC Recruitment and keep a hard copy for future use.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their score in Preliminary Eligibility Test 2022. Those candidates are eligible to apply who have appeared for PET 2022 and have been issued a score card.
The application fee for all categories is ₹25/-. The fee should be paid through online mode only- Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI methods. For more related details candidates can refer the official site of UPSSSC.