Today Headlines, 30 June 2023: If you haven’t linked your PAN and Aadhaar, do it today. June 30 is the last date. As per Income Tax rules, PAN-Aadhaar linking is mandatory. At present, the eyes of the country and the world will be on these news.
today’s big news
- PM Modi will participate in the concluding program of the centenary celebrations of Delhi University on Friday.
- Union Home Minister Amit Shah will be on a visit to Rajasthan on Friday. He will hold a public meeting in Mewar. Vasundhara Raje and Rathod will also be with them.
- In Chhattisgarh, Bhupesh Baghel will send the third installment of allowance to the unemployed youth on Friday.
- BJP President JP Nadda will be on a tour of Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh on Friday.
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath will be on a visit to Prayagraj on Friday. They will distribute the keys to the selected beneficiaries under the housing scheme.
History of today
Today is the last day of the sixth month of 2023. You and I have covered half the journey of the year. Kids may not know about comics now, but a decade back it was a great source of entertainment. In 1938, on June 30, children’s favorite cartoon character Superman first appeared on the pages of comics. After that Superman became the favorite character of children all over the world.
Read also: Tamil Nadu: Governor of Tamil Nadu sacked Senthil Balaji from the cabinet, CM said – we will challenge the decision