Today Headlines, 15 March 2023: The problems of the Lalu Yadav family have increased in the land scam in lieu of job. Investigating agencies CBI and ED have stepped up action. Today the whole family has to appear in the Delhi court. Today people will keep an eye on these big news…
today’s big news
- In the Land for Job scam, 14 accused including Lalu Yadav, Rabri Devi, Misa Bharti can be produced in Delhi’s Rouse Avenue Court on March 15. The summons was issued recently.
- In Bihar, Rashtriya Lok Janata Dal chief Upendra Kushwaha is going to start the second phase of Virasat Bachao Naman Yatra from March 15. It will start from Nalanda.
- In view of the upcoming Lok Sabha elections, the BJP Minority Front is going to start Sufi Samvad Mahabhiyan from March 15. For this a team of 150 non-political people has been formed.
- Bharat Rashtra Samithi leader Kavita will hold a round table conference with political parties, organizations and others in Delhi on March 15 on the issue of Women’s Reservation Bill in Parliament.
- The Dhami government of Uttarakhand will present the budget on March 15. The assembly session will begin with the Governor’s address.
- Politics has intensified in Chhattisgarh regarding the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. On March 15, the BJP will gherao the assembly.
History of today
Today’s history is related to cricket. The first official match of cricket took place on 15 March 1877 at the Melbourne Cricket Ground. The first Test match was played between England and Australia. Australia defeated England by 45 runs in this match.
The special thing is that there was no time limit for this test match. Both the teams had to play two innings each. Then no matter how many days it takes.
Read also: Bengal cow smuggling case: TMC leader Anubrata’s accountant Manish Kothari arrested, Sukanya to appear before ED tomorrow