Today Headlines, 15 July 2023: The month of Sawan, dear to Lord Bholenath, is going on. This time Sawan is of 59 days. Today is Shivratri. In such a situation, there is a crowd of Kanwaris in Haridwar. On Saturday, innocent devotees will perform Jalabhishek in pagodas to celebrate their idol. At present, the eyes of the country and the world will be on these news.
today’s big news
- PM Modi will go to Abu Dhabi on Saturday after a two-day visit to France. He will hold talks with Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, President of the UAE and Ruler of Abu Dhabi.
- The country’s Defense Minister Rajnath Singh will go to Lucknow on Saturday on a three-day visit. He will be involved in various programs here.
- BJP has formed a committee in the matter of lathi charge and death of BJP worker in Patna. The committee can submit its investigation report to party president JP Nadda on Saturday.
- Congress will brainstorm in Delhi on Saturday to chalk out a strategy for the monsoon session of Parliament. During this, there will be a meeting of the Congress Parliamentary Strategy Group. Sonia Gandhi will preside.
- Newly appointed President of Chhattisgarh Congress Deepak Baij will take charge on Saturday. Many leaders including the Chief Minister will participate.
History of today
The history of this day is related to the first Prime Minister of the country, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru. In 1955, on July 15, the country’s highest civilian honor Bharat Ratna was announced to be conferred on Pandit Nehru. This honor was established in 1954. This honor is given to those personalities who have made outstanding contribution in any field. Indira Gandhi was the second personality after Pandit Nehru, who was awarded the Bharat Ratna while holding the post of PM.
Read also: Sonam Chishti: Yogi government’s minister Sonam cursed UP officers to become eunuchs in the next birth, know why?