Today Headlines, 1 March 2023: Today is March 1st. That is, the first day of the beginning of the third month of this year. This month is Holi. But before that many important changes can be seen, which will affect your pocket. Changes are also possible in social media, bank loans, LPG cylinders and train timetables.
At present, today is a Test match between India and Australia. In Madhya Pradesh, the budget of the government and the 10th examination are starting simultaneously. Let us know what is special on March 1…
today’s big news
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will address a webinar on March 1 from 10 am on the topic of urban planning, development and cleanliness.
- The third match of the four-match Test series between India and Australia will be held on March 1 at the Holkar Stadium in Indore. Team India is leading 2-0 in the series.
- The Madhya Pradesh government will present the budget on March 1. This will be the first e-Budget. An increase of 50 thousand crores is expected this time in last year’s budget.
- Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education, 10th examination is starting from March 1, which will end on March 27.
- The mobile app of Chhattisgarh Vidhansabha will be launched on March 1. In this, the question-answer of the budget, the speech of the governor along with the information of the members and the budget speech will be uploaded.
- The International Yoga Festival will begin on March 1 in Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, which will continue till March 7. It will be inaugurated by Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami.
History of today
Today is Zero Discrimination Day. It is celebrated every year on March 1. It started in 2014. Its aim is to eliminate any kind of discrimination in the society. Along with this, awareness has to be created among the people, so that they can raise their voice against discrimination.
Read also: God knows these allegations are false; Manish Sisodia wrote a lot in his resignation, read full letter