Today Headlines, 01 July 2023: Amarnath Yatra, which is one of the most difficult journeys in Hindu belief, is starting from Saturday. Baba Barfani’s cave located in Jammu and Kashmir is a sacred cave dedicated to Lord Shiva. This journey will last for 48 days. The first batch of devotees has left. Strict security arrangements have been made. At present, the eyes of the country and the world will be on these news.
today’s big news
- PM Narendra Modi will visit Lalpur in Shahdol, Madhya Pradesh on Saturday. He will launch the Sickle Cell Anemia Mission 2047.
- The Siddaramaiah government will launch the free rice scheme in Karnataka on Saturday. Through this money will be sent to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal will start campaigning from Gwalior in Madhya Pradesh on Saturday. Bhagwant Maan will also go with them.
- Defense Minister Rajnath Singh is on a tour of Chhattisgarh on Saturday. He will address the meeting in Kanker.
- Hearing against BJP MP Brij Bhushan Sharan Singh facing allegations of sexual harassment will be held in Delhi Court on Saturday.
- The Yogi Adityanath government in UP will start Har Ghar Jal Mission on Saturday.
History of today
Today is the first day of the seventh month of the year. This day became important three years ago by a decision of the Modi government at the Center. On this day, the government had implemented the Goods and Services Tax i.e. GST in the country. It was considered important in the direction of reforming the country’s tax system.
Read also: France Riots: Video games responsible for riots, French President Emmanuel Macron said in emergency meeting