SBI Recruitment 2023: State Bank of India (SBI) is inviting applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the posts of Business Correspondent Facilitator and Support Officer on contract basis. SBI wants to fill 877 vacancies for given post. Eligible & Interested Candidates Official Website www.sbi.co.in Can apply for job notification from.
Selected candidates will be appointed at Hyderabad. The online application has been started from March 18, 2023 and the last date to fill the online application form is April 1, 2023.
As per the official notification of SBI Recruitment 2023, the selected candidates will be given a monthly salary of Rs 40000. The contract of posts will be for a minimum period of 1 year and maximum of 3 years or the retired officer attains the age of 65 years, whichever is earlier, subject to quarterly review of performance.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of qualification and experience and shortlisted candidates will be called for final interview.
- Online Application: 18.03.2023
- Last Date to Apply: 01.04.2023
Age Limit for the candidates
- Assistant Officer: The appointment will be up to a maximum age of 65 years, subject to satisfactory performance and renewal of contract.
- Business Correspondent Facilitator: Up to a maximum age of 65 years, subject to other conditions regarding renewal of contract.
To see other details including qualification, click on the official notification given below
SBI Recruitment 2023: Check Official Notification
SBI Recruitment 2023: Apply like this
- SBI official website www.sbi.co.in log onto.
- Then, click on the link ‘Engagement of Retired Bank Employees on Contract Basis in ‘Anytime Channel” and click on ‘Apply Online’.
- Register and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee and download the submitted application form and take a printout for future use.