SBI recruitment 2023: State Bank of India (SBI) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the various posts of Channel Manager Facilitator, Channel Manager Supervisor and Support Officer. Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies till April 30 at the official website, sbi.co.in.
The registration process started on April 1 and will end on April 30, 2023. The recruitment drive aims to fill a total of 1031 posts. Read below for eligibility, selection process and other details.
- Channel Manager Facilitator – Anytime Channels (CMF-AC): 821 Posts
- Channel Manager Supervisor – Anytime Channel (CMS-AC): 172 Posts
- Support Officer Anytime Channels (SO-AC): 38 Posts
Candidates who want to apply for the posts can check educational qualification and age limit through detail notification available here.
SBI recruitment 2023: How to apply
- SBI Careers page sbi.co.in/web/careers Go to
- On the homepage, click on “Employment of Retired Bank Employees on Contract Basis – CMF, CMS, SO Posts”.
- Click on the link “Apply Online”.
- Register and proceed with the application process.
- Fill the form, upload documents and submit.
- Take a printout for future reference.
Selection will be based on shortlisting and interview. The interview will be of 100 marks. The qualifying marks in the interview will be decided by the Bank. The merit list for final selection will be prepared in descending order of marks obtained in interview only, subject to the candidate obtaining minimum qualifying marks. For more related details candidates can refer official site of SBI.