SBI PO Phase III Call Letter 2023: State Bank of India (SBI) has released the admit card for Phase III of the Probationary Officer (PO) recruitment exam. The third phase exam is scheduled to be held on March 19, 2023. Candidates who have passed the third phase exam can download their admit card from the official website of SBI sbi.co.in Can download from.
According to Shedyuk, the third phase exam will be conducted on March 19, 2023. Candidates should know that the registration process for SBI PO posts started from October 2022. SBI Recruitment 2022 is being conducted for 1,673 vacancies of Probationary Officers.
Some important things for the exam
SBI PO Phase III Call Letter 2023 contains important information like name of the candidate, roll number, exam date, exam center and instructions to be followed during the exam. Candidates who do not carry their admit card will not be allowed to appear in the examination. All must carefully check the details mentioned on their admit card and in case of any discrepancy must immediately contact the SBI officials.
SBI PO Phase III Call Letter 2023: How to download
- SBI official website- sbi.co.in Go to
- Click on the Career tab on the home page
- Select the “Latest Announcements” option from the drop-down menu.
- Now check the notification regarding SBI PO Phase III Call Letter.
- Click on the link and submit button.
- SBI PO Phase III Call Letter will be displayed on the screen.
- Note Download the admit card and take a printout for future reference.
This is how the selection will be done
The final selection of candidates for the post of Probationary Officer in SBI will be done on the basis of marks obtained in Phase II and Phase III. Candidates need to know that the third stage of SBI PO exam consists of Group Exercises (JE) and Personal Interview (PI). Group Exercise carries a total of 20 marks while PI carries 30 marks.