Railway Recruitment 2023: Great news for the youths who are looking for government jobs! Very soon Indian Railway is going to issue notification for the recruitment of 1,52,000 posts. Railways has started the process of filling the vacant posts in Railways. It is believed that within the next 5 months, 3 lakh posts will be filled by the Railways. Out of these vacant posts, there will be new recruitment on 1.52 posts.
According to many reports, in the past, Railways had sought information about vacant posts from all the zones of the country. All the zones have been instructed to do the process of promotion and recruitment in mission mode and complete it in the next 5 months. All the process of recruitment including physical test, documents verification and medical check are to be completed within this period.
- General / OBC / EWS – Rs.500/-
- SC / ST / Women / Ex-Servicemen – Rs 250/-
- Payment will be made through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ SBI Challan/ Computerized Post Office Challan.
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 30 Years
- Age relaxation (upper age limit) – as per rules
- The online registration process for Railway 1.5 Lakh Vacancy 2022 may start from the end of December 2022. A total of 1,521713 vacancies will be released in Railway 1.5 Lakh Recruitment 2022 for TTE, ALP, Technician, Station Master, Group D, NTPC. and various other posts. Candidates must check the brief details of Railway 1.5 Lakh Vacancy 2022 which is given below.
- Post Name – TTE, ALP, Technician, Station Master, Group D, NTPC & Various Other Posts
- Post wise vacancy details – 7784 TTE posts are vacant:
- Vacancies have come out for 7784 posts of TTE in Railways. This information was given by the Railway Minister in the Lok Sabha. Information about the vacant posts of TTE was sought in 16 zonal. In this, maximum 1106 posts are vacant in Northern Railway. There are 982 vacancies in North Central Railway, 788 in Eastern Railway, 746 in South Central Railway.
Candidates who have passed their class 10th / 12th level of examination or having graduation degree in any stream will be eligible for this post.