Paytm UPI Lite App in India: Paytm Payments Bank has made the UPI Lite feature live for users. With the introduction of this feature, you will no longer need to enter your PIN while making payments of small amounts.
Through this feature, you can do transactions up to Rs.200 without entering your PIN. Well the feature has come but now know how to use it and how to turn on this option. Let us tell you that Paytm Payment Bank is the first private bank which is providing this feature to the people.
How to setup Paytm UPI Lite?
- Open Paytm app on mobile phone.
- Now click on the 3 dots shown on the top left.
- Here your profile will open.
- Now scroll down and click on UPI & Payment Settings.
- Here you will see the option of UPI Lite, select it.
- Now select the bank account for UPI Lite.
- Then you have to add money in Paytm UPI Lite.
- Now enter MPIN and validate UPI Lite account.
Once your account is validated, you will be able to pay without entering your PIN as soon as you select this option while making your next payment.
even without internet will be able to do Payment
With the Paytm UPI Lite feature, you can transact up to a maximum of Rs 200 at a time and add Rs 4,000 to your Paytm UPI Lite wallet throughout the day. Let us tell you that through UPI Lite, you can pay up to Rs 200 even in offline mode. UPI Lite has been designed by the National Payments Corporation of India, which was launched by the RBI last year.
How much money can be transferred from Paytm in 1 day?
Through Paytm UPI, you can transfer up to Rs 1 lakh in a day. You can transfer this much rupees in one go or pay one lakh in different pieces.