North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023: North Eastern Railway has invited applications for the Apprentice posts. Eligible candidates may apply online through the official site of RRC Gorakhpur at rrcgorkhpur.net. And the registration process started on July 3 and will end on August 2, 2023. This recruitment drive will fill 1104 posts in the organization.
- Mechanical Workshop/Gorakhpur: 411 Posts
- Signal Workshop/Gorakhpur Cantt: 63 Posts
- Bridge Workshop/Gorakhpur Cantt: 35 Posts
- Mechanical Workshop/Izzatnagar: 151 Posts
- Diesel Shed/Izzatnagar: 60 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon/Lajjatnagar: 64 posts
- Carriage & Wagon/Lucknow Junction: 155 Posts
- Diesel Shed/Gonda: 90 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon/Varanasi: 75 Posts
Candidate must have passed the prescribed qualification of High School/10th with minimum 50% marks and ITI in the notified trade as on the date of issue of notification. Age limit should be between 15 to 24 years.
The selection process will be based on the merit list which will be based on the Matriculation [न्यूनतम 50% (कुल) अंकों के साथ] and ITI examination will be prepared taking into account the average percentage of marks obtained by the candidates in both, with equal weightage given to both.
Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- as processing fee. SC/ST/EWS/Divyang (PWBD)/Women candidates are exempted from payment of processing fee.
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023: How to apply
- Firstly candidates visit the official website of North Eastern Railway rrcgorkhpur.net.
- After this, the application form for recruitment will be in front of you on the candidate homepage.
- Then candidates fill the application form.
- After that candidates upload the required documents.
- Now candidates pay the application fee.
- Then candidates download the application form.
- After that take out the print out of the candidate application form.