NCP Crisis: National Executive meeting of Nationalist Congress Party (NCP Crisis) was held in Delhi. Office bearers from 27 units of the party from across the country have unanimously elected Sharad Pawar as their president. Along with this, action has been taken against the MLAs of Ajit Pawar camp. Sharad Pawar addressed the media after the meeting.
Officers of units of 27 states reached
NCP National Executive member PC Chacko said that our National Committee met at Talkatora Stadium, in which Sharad Pawar has been elected as the National President. Chacko said that the party has 27 units. All these 27 state units have spoken of staying with the NCP (Sharad Pawar faction). Not a single unit has said that they are not with Sharad Pawar.
Speaker empowered to take action against rebels
After the meeting, PC Chacko has said that the Working Committee of the Nationalist Congress Party has also approved Sharad Pawar’s decision to expel Praful Patel, Sunil Tatkare and all the 9 MLAs who joined hands with the NDA. Let us tell you that after the political developments between Sharad Pawar and nephew Ajit Pawar in Mumbai on Wednesday, the National Executive meeting of NCP was called in Delhi on short notice.
#WATCH I am happy whatever is happening because those who went wrong after promising people their votes will have to pay a heavy price for it. The condition of the state will change. There the Nationalist Congress, the Congress and the Uddhav Thackeray-led Shiv Sena have been… pic.twitter.com/9GXFdXASxv– Advertisement –
— ANI_HindiNews (@AHindinews) July 6, 2023
Sharad Pawar said – I am very happy
On the other hand, after the executive meeting, the newly elected National President of NCP Sharad Pawar said that I am happy, except those who were expelled, everyone else came for the meeting in such a short time. The mindset of all our comrades was to take the party ahead firmly. Today’s meeting will be helpful to boost our spirits. I am the president of NCP, if someone is making such a claim then there is no truth in it.
termed as ‘cheating the public’
Sharad Pawar said that I am happy with whatever is happening. Those who took votes from the public by making promises and have now gone on the wrong path. In such a situation, they will have to pay a heavy price. The condition of the state will change. There the people of Maharashtra will rule the Nationalist Congress, the Congress and the Shiv Sena led by Uddhav Thackeray.
Maharashtra | Ajit Pawar appointed Narendra Rane as Mumbai President of the Nationalist Congress Party. Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar congratulated Narendra Rane by handing over the appointment letter. pic.twitter.com/eFFhr4JTKm
— ANI (@ANI) July 6, 2023
Ajit Pawar called the meeting illegal
Here, in Mumbai also, the proceedings of the Ajit Pawar faction of NCP are intensifying. Ajit Pawar has called the National Executive meeting called by the Sharad Pawar faction in Delhi as illegal. He has said that the matter is with the Election Commission, so no one has the right to call such a meeting. Along with this, Ajit Pawar appointed Narendra Rane as the Mumbai President of the Nationalist Congress Party. Maharashtra Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar congratulated Narendra Rane by handing over the appointment letter.
Main points of national executive meeting
- The Working Committee of the Nationalist Congress Party expresses full faith and trust in the National President Sharad Pawar.
- The Working Committee of the Nationalist Congress Party has approved the decision taken towards the Speaker to expel Shri Praful Patel, Shri Sunil Tatkare and 9 NCP Legislative Assembly Members (MLAs) from Maharashtra, who have joined hands with the BJP.
- The Working Committee empowers the President to initiate necessary action against those who are acting against the political ethics, guidelines, principles, policies and ideology of the party. whose actions are detrimental to the interest of the party.
- The Working Committee of the Nationalist Congress Party expresses deep concern over the ongoing communal situation in Manipur. The Nationalist Congress Party stands firmly with the people of Manipur.
- The Nationalist Congress Party stands against the undemocratic, unconstitutional actions of the BJP government and misuse of government agencies against the opposition.
- The Nationalist Congress Party condemns government policies that result in rising inflation, unemployment and the plight of women.
- We stand firmly with the united opposition.
Click here for the news of the country:-