NCERT Recruitment 2023: National Council for Education. Research and Training (NCERT) has started the application process for 347 Non Academic Posts on 29th April. The last date for submission of application form is 21 days from the publication of advertisement in Employment News from 29th April to 5th May. Interested candidates official website of NCERT ncert.nic.in You can apply through online.
This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 347 Non-Teaching posts.
- The application fee for level 10-12 is ₹1500 for each post.
- For Level 6 – 7 the application fee is Rs.1200 for each post.
- The application fee for each post for Level 2-5 is ₹1000.
- Application fee is exempted for SC/ ST/ PWBD/ Ex-Servicemen candidates.
The detailed educational qualification will be issued by NCERT in the detailed notification. Candidates must stay tuned with the official website to get the latest information regarding NCERT Recruitment Qualification like age limit and educational requirements.
NCERT Recruitment 2023: Apply with these steps
- NCERT website www.ncert.nic.in Go to
- On the homepage, click on Announcements then Vacancies.
- Next, click on the Non-academic and tab.
- Fill the application form.
- Submit the form and take a print out for future reference.