Jammu and Kashmir: A youth was killed in a blast in a house in Jammu and Kashmir’s Kishtwar district on Wednesday. While his brother is seriously injured. He has been admitted to the hospital. After investigating the case, the police said that a rusty iron rod was brought from the forest. They were opening it when there was an explosion. The dead body has been sent for post-mortem.
This whole matter pertains to Simbol village of Chhatru. There was a sudden explosion in the house of Mohammad Abbas Nayak on Wednesday afternoon. Due to this the people around gathered on the spot. Everyone was shocked to see the condition of the spot. Abbas’s two sons, Shabir Ahmed, 21, and Yasin, 18, were injured. Both were immediately taken to the hospital for treatment, where Shabir was declared brought dead. Yasin is undergoing treatment.
J&K | One person died and one sustained minor injuries in an explosion in Simbol village of Kishtwar district. Reportedly both brothers had gone to jungle where they found one abandoned rod-like rusted object which they brought home and it exploded in the kitchen while they were… pic.twitter.com/kuANNJKwC4
— ANI (@ANI) April 19, 2023
Rod was found lying in the forest
Kishtwar SSP Khalil Poswal said that on investigation it was found that both the brothers had gone to the forest. There he found an iron rod. On which there was rust. They brought him home. They were trying to break it by heating it in the kitchen of the house, when the explosion happened. A case has been registered in this matter. Police investigation continues.
Read also: Posters of gangsters Atiq-Ashraf put up in Maharashtra, called martyrs, three accused arrested for VHP ruckus