IRDAI recruitment 2023: Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) has started the online application for the post of Assistant Manager on 11th April. The last date to submit the application form is May 10. Interested candidates official website www.ibps.in This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 45 vacancies of Assistant Managers (AM).
The age of the candidate should be between 21 to 30 years.
The application fee for candidates other than SC/ST/PwBD is ₹750. The application fee for SC/ ST/ PWBD candidates is Rs.100.
The educational qualification for IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 has been kept as Graduate. Candidate must have degree in any discipline from recognized university.
IRDAI recruitment 2023: How to apply
- ibps portal ibps.in Go to
- On the homepage, click on IRDAI Recruitment 2023.
- Register and proceed with the application.
- Upload the documents, pay the fee and submit the application.
- Download the form and take a printout for future reference.