Indian Army Agniveer Result 2023: Indian Army has released the result of Common Entrance Exam (CEE) for Agniveer Recruitment 2023 today. Candidates appearing in the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in But you can see the results.
However, the results of Siliguri, Sambalpur, Kolkata, Gopalpur, Cuttack, Baharampur, Bihar, Jharkhand Recruitment Rally, Barrackpore ARO have been released. Shortly the results of other Army Recruitment Office (ARO) will also be released.
Explain that under the first level screening for the recruitment of Agniveers, the Common Entrance Examination (CCE) was taken in online form across the country. Which was conducted from April 17 to April 26 at 375 examination centers in 176 places. The results of which have been released today i.e. on 20 May.
Indian Army Agniveer Result 2023: This is how you can check
- official website joinindianarmy.nic.in go to
- Go to the ‘CEE Result’ tab on the homepage.
- Click on the link available for Agniveer CEE Result 2023.
- A new window will open, enter your login details and submit.
- Your Agniveer 2023 Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take a printout of it for further reference.
selection will be like this
Under Army Agniveer Recruitment Process, candidates will be called for the recruitment rally on the basis of merit marks of written examination. For which admit cards will be issued. Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of online test, physical efficiency test and medical.