Holi 2023 Recipes: By the way, different dishes are prepared on the day of Holi. On the day of this festival of colors, both sweet and salty are eaten with great gusto. Just like the festival of Holi is incomplete without colors, similarly this festival cannot be complete without Malpua.
Especially those who are from UP and Bihar or live here, the day of Holi is incomplete without Malpua. This is a very tasty dish (Holi 2023 Recipes) which may not be so easy to make but if made properly then you can forget every taste.
If you have not eaten Malpua yet or have never made it or you want to know an easy and quick Malpua recipe, then let us tell you step by step about it.
Instant Malpua Recipe Ingredients in Hindi
- Half cup – all purpose flour
- 1 cup – semolina
- 1 cup – water
- 5 to 5- Pistachios
- Half teaspoon – baking powder
- Half cup – full cream milk
- oil for frying
Malpua Chashni Recipe Ingredients in Hindi
- 1 cup- sugar
- cardamom powder (to taste)
- One and a half cup water
Instant Malpua Recipe in Hindi
- To make instant Malpua, mix semolina, refined flour and baking soda in a large bowl.
- Prepare a thin mixture by mixing milk and water in it. Keep in mind that the mixture should not be too thin.
- Now leave this mixture covered for about 15 minutes.
- On the other hand make syrup and keep it. Keep a vessel on its gas to heat it.
- Now add sugar, water and cardamom as required and cook it well.
- Allow the sugar syrup to boil well, when the fragrance starts coming, understand that it is ready.
Take the mixture kept for 15 minutes and stir it once. After this, put oil in a pan on the gas and heat it. After this, with the help of hands or spoon, put the mixture in oil to make round-shaped malpua and fry it like poori.
Take out the malpuas and keep them in a plate and put them all in the hot sugar syrup. In this way malpua will be ready. You can garnish it with crushed pistachios while serving it on a plate.