Hair care TIPS: Figs are extremely beneficial for health as well as hair. We see that due to lack of nutrients, hair fall starts, whereas figs are a storehouse of nutrients, which are rich in properties like magnesium, vitamin-C and E. These properties are essential for hair growth, which increases blood circulation in the scalp, which leads to good hair health.
How beneficial figs for hair?
Figs are extremely beneficial for health as well as hair. Fig oil is a great conditioner, which prevents your hair from breakage. Also helps in moisturizing them. Figs are beneficial in hair growth. The special thing is that fig oil accelerates the flow of blood in the scalp, which accelerates hair growth.
How to use figs for hair?
To get the benefits of figs, you should include 2 figs in your daily diet, it would be better if you consume soaked figs. Apart from this, applying a recipe prepared from it to the hair gives tremendous benefits.
Figs give growth and strength to hair
- First of all, mix two spoons of gram flour in two spoons of curd.
- Mix both of them well and prepare a paste.
- Now mix 10 drops of fig oil in this paste.
- Then apply this paste on the hair and leave it for an hour.
- After this you have to wash your hair with shampoo.
- This recipe of fig oil makes hair long and strong.
- You can use this recipe 2 times a week.
Disclaimer: The related article is intended to increase reader information and awareness. News24 neither makes any claim nor takes responsibility regarding the information and information provided in this article. We humbly request you to take medical advice regarding this. Our aim is only to provide you information.