Glowing skin TIPS: Do you want glowing face? Want to remove facial wrinkles? If your answer is yes then this news is of your use. Papaya seeds are very effective for brightening the face. While papaya gives many benefits to health, its seeds can change the skin tone. You can make a face mask by grinding papaya seeds.
How is papaya beneficial for the skin? (How is papaya beneficial for the skin)
Papaya is very beneficial for health as well as for the skin. An element called papain is found in papaya seeds, which helps in protecting the skin from many problems. By applying it regularly on the face, skin cells are repaired. Also dead skin is removed. The special thing is that elements like anti-ageing, anti-oxidant are also found in abundance in papaya seeds, which help in making the skin young and glowing.
To make face mask with papaya
- First of all, take 1 teaspoon papaya seeds.
- Then add one spoon of coconut oil to it.
- Now you have to add one spoon of honey.
- Mix all these things well.
- Then add two capsules of Vitamin C to it.
- Then blend them well too.
- Keep in mind that the thick mixture should be ready.
- You also put some coconut oil in it.
- In this way your face mask is ready.
Apply papaya face mask on face like this
- Apply it on the face with the help of a brush.
- You can also apply this paste on the face with light hands.
- Then slowly spread the mask all over the face.
- Then leave it for 30 minutes.
- Wash it off with plain water when it dries.
- After washing face, apply coconut oil on the face as well.
Benefits of Papaya Seed Face Mask
Papaya face mask on the face gives many benefits. This does not cause wrinkles on the face. Also fine lines are removed. Papaya seeds keep the skin hydrated, due to which the collagen of the face is maintained, which makes the skin beautiful. Also provides a young and youthful skin.
Disclaimer: Our article is only to increase the information and awareness of the reader. News24 neither makes any claim nor takes responsibility regarding the information and information provided in this article. Always consult an expert or your doctor for more details.