Dandruff Removal TIPS: Dandruff in hair has become a common problem now. Thousands of women are troubled by this. The main reason behind this is not taking proper care of the hair and using different types of chemical products. Lack of good hair cleansing gives rise to the problem of dandruff, which you can eliminate forever with the help of raw papaya-curd.
Actually, raw papaya is very beneficial for hair health. Papaya contains antioxidants, vitamins and enzymes, which nourish the scalp and help in making the hair strong and thick. At the same time, the mixture of curd and papaya helps in eliminating dandruff in the hair in the changing season. Papaya helps in balancing the pH level of the scalp.
How to make papaya hair mask to remove dandruff
- First of all, take three spoons of raw papaya pulp.
- Now add 3 spoons of Di and 1 spoon of Triphala powder to it.
- Then take out the pulp of raw papaya in a bowl.
- Then add 2 teaspoons curd and 1 teaspoon Triphala powder to it.
- Mix all these ingredients well and make a paste.
- You can also grind and mix it with a mixer.
Apply raw papaya hair mask in hair like this
- First of all, lightly wet the hair with water spray.
- Then apply papaya-curd hair mask from scalp to hair.
- Leave it like this for 1 hour.
- When the hair mask dries, wash the hair with a mild shampoo.
- Use raw papaya hair mask once a week.
benefitPapaya-yogurt hair mask keeps hair healthy. It strengthens them from the root. Also it is helpful in getting rid of dandruff. It also removes itching in the hair. Its use also brings natural shine to the hair.
Disclaimer: The related article is intended to increase reader information and awareness. News24 neither makes any claim nor takes responsibility regarding the information and information provided in this article. We humbly request you to take medical advice regarding this. Our aim is only to provide you information.