Central Bank Of India Recruitment 2023: Central Bank of India will close the registration process for Manager posts on July 15, 2023. The candidates who want to apply for Manager in Middle Management Grade Scale II in Mainstream Category can visit the official site of Central Bank of India Centralbankofindia.co You can do this through. Candidates will be selected for a total of 1000 posts through this recruitment drive.
This is how the selection will be done
The selection of candidates for these posts will be done through written examination. The exact date of the exam for these vacancies has not come yet, but so much information has been given that the recruitment exam can be organized in the second or third week of August 2023. These posts are of Middle Management Manager in Main Stream Grade Scale II.
To apply for these posts, it is necessary that the candidate has a graduation degree in any discipline from any recognized university. However, preference will be given to those candidates who have any other higher qualification. To apply, the age of the candidate should not be more than 32 years as on 31st May. Reserved category will get age relaxation as per government rules.
To apply for these posts of Central Bank of India, General Category candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 850 plus GST. While SC, ST, PWD and women candidates will have to pay Rs 175 plus GSAT as fee.
Central Bank of India Manager Recruitment 2023: Apply soon in this way
- Official Site of Central Bank of India Centralbankofindia.co.in Go to
- Click on the Recruitment link available on the home page.
- A new page will open where Managers Apply Online link will be available.
- Click on the link and register yourself.
- Once the registration is done, log in to the account.
- Fill the application form and pay the application fee.
- Click on submit and download the page.
- Keep a hard copy of it with you for further need.