Central Bank of India recruitment 2023: Central Bank of India has invited applications from candidates for recruitment to various managerial posts. Eligible Candidates Official Site of Central Bank of India Centralbankofindia.co.in You can apply through online.
The registration process has started on February 28 and will end on March 15, 2023. The exam will be conducted in March/April 2023. This recruitment drive will fill 147 posts in the organization.
- CM – IT (Technical): 13 Posts
- SM – IT (Technical): 36 Posts
- Man – IT (Technical): 75 Posts
- AM – IT (Technical): 12 Posts
- CM (Functional): 5 Posts
- SM (Functional): 6 Posts
Candidates who want to apply for above said posts can check educational qualification and age limit through detail notification available here.
Central Bank of India recruitment 2023 official notification link
The selection process will consist of On-line written test and/or coding test and/or personal interview and/or any other method as decided by the Bank. Shortlisted candidates will later be called for interview. Mere fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
For all other candidates the application fee is ₹1000+ 18% GST. SC/ST/PWBD candidates/Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Central Bank of India recruitment 2023: How to apply
- official website Centralbankofindia.co.in Go to
- On the homepage, click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- “Click Here to Apply” under Recruitment of Chief Manager in Senior Management Grade Scale IV and Senior Manager in Middle Management Grade Scale III and Manager in Middle Management Grade Scale II and Assistant Manager in Junior Management Grade Scale I in Specialist Officers Click on
- Register and proceed with the application process.
- Fill the details, upload the required documents and pay the fee.
- Submit the form and take a printout for future reference.