BSF Recruitment 2023: Directorate General Border Security Force, BSF has invited applications for the recruitment of Constable and HC (Veterinary) posts. interested candidates rectt.bsf.gov.in Can apply online.
The last date to submit the application form is March 6. The candidates who want to apply for these posts should read the information related to the recruitment first, only then start the further process.
Click here to apply directly
This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 26 vacancies out of which 18 are for the post of HC (Veterinary) and 8 are for the post of Constable.
The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 25 years.
- HC (Veterinary)- Candidates must have passed 12th from a recognized board and must have done minimum one year course in Veterinary Stock Assistant and must have at least one year post qualification experience.
- constable- Candidates should have passed 10th from a recognized board. Candidates should have two years experience in handling animals from Government Veterinary Hospital or Dispensary or Veterinary College or Government Farm.
BSF Recruitment 2023: Apply with these steps
- First official website rectt.bsf.gov.in will go on.
- Go to the home page and click on the “Current Recruitment Openings” link.
- Now go there and click on the link “Advertisement of Group-C combatised (non gazetted) posts in the Border Security Force, Veterinary Staff”.
- Now the form will be in front of you.
- Submit Personal Information, Endurance Details, Qualification, Work Experience, Certificates and Required Documents.
- Now pay the application fees.
- Check the details filled in the form and then submit the form.
- You can take a printout of the form if you want.
selection will be like this
The selection process consists of Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test and Written Examination.