BOI recruitment 2023: Bank of India (BOI) has invited applications from the candidates to apply for the post of Probationary Officer. Interested candidates official website bankofindia.co.in You can apply through online. The last date to submit the application form is February 25.
This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 500 vacancies, out of which 350 vacancies are for the post of Credit Officer in General Banking Stream, and 150 vacancies are for the post of IT Officer in Specialist Stream.
Candidates age should be between 20 to 29 years.
The application fee for General/EWS/OBC candidates is Rs.850. For SC/ST/PWD candidates the application fee is Rs 175.
BOI recruitment 2023: How to apply
- official website bankofindia.co.in Go to
- Click on the Careers tab on the homepage.
- Thereafter, click on “Recruitment of Probationers in JMGS-I on Passing Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF) Project No. 2022-23/3 Notice Dated 01.02.2023”.
- Proceed with Regsiter and Application.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Submit and take a print out for future reference.