Annual Recharge Plans: Veteran telecom company Reliance Jio offers more than one plan to its customers, which come with validity ranging from 1 day to 365 days. These include postpaid plans including many cheap and expensive prepaid.
Read more – Will not get such an offer again, chance to buy POCO X5 5G Pro for less than 5 thousand!
Nowadays it has become necessary for everyone to recharge with the phone. If you have to recharge every month, then you can avail a year-long holiday by opting for an affordable annual plan. With the end of the hassle of every month, the cost of the plan can also be reduced to you.
Today we have brought for you two best annual recharge plans of Reliance Jio (Jio Best Annual Recharge Plans), through which you can get a year-long holiday from recharge. Let us know in detail about these plans.
Jio Rs 2,999 Recharge Plan
- Jio’s Rs 2999 plan comes with more validity.
- In this, 2.5 GB data is available daily i.e. total 912.5 GB data.
- Data runs at 64Kbps speed when the daily internet is over.
- This prepaid plan offers a validity of 365 days + 23 days (388 days).
- In this, the facility of 100 free SMS is also available daily.
- Unlimited 5G data facility is also available in this plan.
- The plan includes free subscription to all Jio apps.
Read more – Nothing Phone 1 got Android 13 update, know what changes happened in the phone?
Jio Rs 2879 Recharge Plan
Like Jio’s Rs 2,999 plan, this is also an annual recharge plan. However, its price is Rs 2,879 and only 365 days validity is available in it. Whereas, the Rs 2999 plan comes with a validity of 388 days.
However, if we look at the benefits, then the total benefit of 730 GB data is available in it. The plan offers 2GB of data per day. Apart from this, free unlimited 5G data, free subscription of Jio apps, SMS and calling benefits are also available.
Read more – read other big news related to gadgets here